Supercharge Your Webstore with Universal
One of the things that separtes Universal from the other live chat systems is its full-fledged support for analytics. Based on Piwik, Universal offers a you real-time analytics which shows you where your visitors have come from, what pages they have visited and where they are right now.
Today we strengthened this system one step further by adding full support for Piwik's Ecommerce analytics features. The results are amazing; you can see who is on your site, where they are from, what products they are purchasing and their orders. Combined with Universal's live chat system, you can:
- Step in and upsell products
- See what campaign is working, which page attracts the most buyers and which ones don't
- See what products the users have in their cart, and their costs
- And best of all, this is all live and real-time. You can step in and make a change!
- Even features such as abandoned carts are now available, a feature you previously would need to get a separate plugin for!
With Universal you can now see what's happening on your site, engage with your vistiors in to offer the best services and convert them to happy customers.
How To Use
You will need to register in Universal, and get an account. Once the process is complete, we will give you an Html Code which you need to put on your website.
Next, you need to enable Piwik's ecommerce features. Log in to Universal, and follow the steps below:
- Open Piwik Settings from the Analytics menu
- Next to your website, press the pen button to edit it
- Scroll down to the Ecommerce section, then choose Ecommerce Enabled
- Save, and you are done!
This video shows the above steps in action:
Currently this feature is offered in our nopCommerce integration. Magento 1 and 2 are also on the way.
Let us know what other platforms you would like to get these features on.